AWS Cloud AdministratorCapgemini Government Solutions | Los Angeles, CA, 90079, US
Posted 16 days ago
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated AWS Cloud Administrator to join our Market team to support our government clients. This is a remote role; the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. The successful applicant needs to have extensive experience and working knowledge in implementing, migrating, and managing operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment. This applicant will have subject matter expertise with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and deep knowledge of cloud technologies and technology solutions to specific business objectives.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset and work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS capabilities by serving our clients.
As an AWS Cloud Administrator, you will:
- Support Federal Government clients in their cloud operations to enhance, optimize, and maintain their computing capabilities across their technology landscape.
- Interview clients to understand the application and infrastructure's current state.
- Lead clients working sessions to identify, categorize, prioritize and analyze data and information to work into Cloud migration action plans.
- Work with the larger project teams to migrate legacy applications to their cloud platform.
- Manage Cloud infrastructure from the console, Cloud Formation, or using the CLI.
- Utilize automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or similar.
- Assist with upgrading, installing, configuring, and monitoring solutions for AWS for Windows and Linux servers.
- Maintain gold images/scripts.
- Assist with reporting on current infrastructure status, and planning for future usage.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain (Secret).
- MUSThave one or more of the following Level II IAT Certification:
- CCNA Security
- Security+ CE
- Minimum of 5 Years of IT work experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or another technical discipline) (5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education for a total of at least 10 years of work experience).
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) (must have used the console or used CLI, and APIs).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience actively implementing cloud solutions and using AWS services.
- High proficiency in written and oral communication for the conveyance of cloud solution work products.
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications
- DevOps and/or Microservices experience with at least one technology including Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Computer Science, or Engineering degree.
- Previous Federal Government experience.
- Experience with FedRamp environments.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. The Group reported 2021 global revenues of EUR 18.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Capgemini discloses salary range information in compliance with state and local pay transparency obligations. The disclosed range represents the lowest to highest salary we, in good faith, believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting, although we may ultimately pay more or less than the disclosed range, and the range may be modified in the future. The disclosed range considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including, but not limited to, geographic location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, performance, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. At Capgemini, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role. The base salary range for the tagged location isMin: $90k to $ 120K.
This role may be eligible for other compensation, including variable compensation, bonus, or commission. Full-time regular employees are eligible for paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees. Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.
The amount and availability of any bonus, commission or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Companys sole discretion, consistent with the law.