Welcome to the College Recruiter website (the "Site"). Candidates and other visitors to the Site may use many of the features on the Site for free. The small number of services which require payment are optional and marked as such.
The Site is an online service operated by CollegeRecruiter.com, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of CollegeRecruiter.com Holdings, Inc. on the World Wide Web of the Internet, consisting of certain services and content provided by CollegeRecruiter.com, LLC (hereinafter "College Recruiter"), affiliated companies, and third parties.
(B) College Recruiter shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
3. Changed Terms
College Recruiter shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to End User's use of the Site, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, requiring user registration, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on the Site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which End User obtains notice thereof.
End User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges related thereto.
5. End User Conduct
(A) YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WITH RESPECT TO ANY POSTING OR SUBMISSION OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA BY YOU TO OR VIA THE SITE. End User shall use the Site for lawful purposes only. End User shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law, or which, without College Recruiter's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by an End User that in College Recruiter's discretion restricts or inhibits any other End User from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted. Without limiting the foregoing, prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to, (1) distribution of unsolicited chain letters, (2) propagation of computer worms, viruses and other such malicious code, (3) using (directly or indirectly) the Site or its computer network to make unauthorized entry to any other machine accessible via the Site or its computer network and (4) use of the Site to advertise or perform certain commercial solicitations, including, but not limited to, (a) the solicitation of users of the Site to become users of other on-line services competitive with the Site and (b) the attempted use of job posting ads to promote opportunities other than specific employment opportunities in specific locations with specific organizations. Without limiting any other rights or remedies of College Recruiter, violations of the foregoing may result in removal of violative communications and/or early termination of the End User's access to the Site.
(B) The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, that may include, but is not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. College Recruiter owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. End User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial or non-commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of College Recruiter and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. End User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by accessing or otherwise using copyrighted material.
(C) End User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with End User. End User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By publishing, displaying or uploading any text, links, photos, video, messages or other data or information to any public area of the Site, End User automatically grants, and represents and warrants that they or the owner of such material has expressly granted and has the right to grant, College Recruiter the fully paid royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, edit and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End User also permits any other End User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that End User's personal use. Please note that College Recruiter does not want to receive confidential information from any End User and any information received will be deemed NOT to be confidential.
(D) You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on College Recruiter and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or browsing College Recruiter, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. College Recruiter is not directed to children younger than 13 and is offered only to users 13 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through College Recruiter represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use College Recruiter:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- In a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- To engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- In a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- In a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- In a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- In a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- To impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to College Recruiter without authorization;
- To interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of College Recruiter or prevent others from using College Recruiter, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to College Recruiter, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons' ability to use College Recruiter;
- To use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user's account or to monitor or copy College Recruiter or the content contained therein;
- To facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- In a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- In a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through College Recruiter or to users; and
- In a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of College Recruiter or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to College Recruiter;
- Post any content containing child pornography to College Recruiter;
- Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from College Recruiter - except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or "well-behaved" web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by "well-behaved";
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on College Recruiter’s infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, College Recruiter;
- Use College Recruiter as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of College Recruiter or for using it for purposes unrelated to College Recruiter); and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of College Recruiter.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use College Recruiter to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these College Recruiter Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our College Recruiter platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Terms of Service. College Recruiter’s online service providers provide technology and hosting for aspects of College Recruiter. However, College Recruiter controls the content, membership and policy of College Recruiter, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of College Recruiter. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on College Recruiter you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using College Recruiter and participation with College Recruiter.
(E) The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of College Recruiter, affiliated companies, marketing partners, third party content providers, and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
(A) END USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT END USER'S SOLE RISK. NEITHER College Recruiter OR ANY AFFILIATED COMPANIES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY THE"College Recruiter PARTIES") WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BEUNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TOTHE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
(B) THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICHARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION ORMODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
(C) THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANYOTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. END USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT College Recruiter IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH END USER. WE CANNOT ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO College Recruiter BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS NOT A 100 PERCENT SECURE ENVIRONMENT. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT INFORMATION MAY NOT BE ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED BY BREACH OF ANY OF OUR PHYSICAL, TECHNICAL, OR MANAGERIAL SAFEGUARDS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT THE SECURITY OF YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION.
(D) IN NO EVENT WILL College Recruiter, THE College Recruiter PARTIES, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE OR THE SITE'S SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. END USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
(E) IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, College Recruiter, NOR THE College Recruiter PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE END USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THERE FROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND THE AGGREGATE, TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE College Recruiter PARTIES TO ANY END USER FOR ALL DAMAGES, INJURY, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO PROVEN DIRECT DAMAGES IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY THE END USER IN CONNECTION WITH THE END USER'S USE OF THE SITE AND RETAINED BY College Recruiter OR (B) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
(F) SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN LIABILITY OR WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In such jurisdictions, College Recruiter's liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
College Recruiter shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Site to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by College Recruiter and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, College Recruiter shall have the right to remove any material that College Recruiter, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
End User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless College Recruiter and affiliated companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of the Site by End User, except to the extent such claims and expenses arise directly out of the gross negligence of College Recruiter.
Either College Recruiter or End User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, College Recruiter shall have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of End User in the event of any conduct by End User which College Recruiter, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by End User of this Agreement. The provisions of Sections 5, 6, 7, 8,10,11, 12 and this Section 9 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of College Recruiter, affiliates of College Recruiter, or their respective owners.
11. Third Party Content
College Recruiter is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and End Users. Accordingly, College Recruiter has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, End Users or any other user of the Site, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of College Recruiter. Neither College Recruiter nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. (Refer to Section 6 above for the complete provisions governing limitation of liabilities and disclaimers of warranty.) In many instances, the content available through the Site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, End User, or other user not under contract with College Recruiter. College Recruiter neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site. Under no circumstances will College Recruiter be liable for any loss or damage caused by an End User's reliance on information obtained through the Site. It is the responsibility of End User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site.
This Agreement (which hereby incorporates by reference any other provisions applicable to use of the Site, including, but not limited to, any supplemental terms governing the use of certain specific material contained in the Site and any operating rules for the Site established by College Recruiter) constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. The provisions of this Agreement will be deemed severable, and the unenforceability of any one or more provisions will not affect the enforceability of any other provisions. In addition, if any provision of the Agreement, for any reason, is declared to be unenforceable, the parties will substitute an enforceable provision that, to the maximum extent possible under applicable law, preserves the original intentions and economic positions of the parties. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any litigated dispute arising out of this Agreement will be venued in a state or federal court situated in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for that purpose. No waiver by College Recruiter of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
14. DMCA Notice
College Recruiter owns, protects and enforces copyrights in its own creative material and respects the copyright properties of others. Materials may be made available on or via the Site by third parties not within the control of College Recruiter. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on the Site. You should notify us promptly if you believe any materials on the Service infringe a third party copyright. Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), College Recruiter will respond expeditiously to follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content in issue, including, where applicable, removing, or disabling access to material claimed to be infringing or by removing or disabling access to links to such material. Pursuant to the DMCA 17 U.S.C. 512 (c), College Recruiter has designated the President of College Recruiter as its agent for notification of claims of copyright infringement with respect to information residing, at the direction of a user, on the Site. The contact information is:
Attn: Steven Rothberg, President
3109 W 50 St Ste 121
Minneapolis, MN 55410-2102
Email: [email protected]
15. Refund and Cancellation Policies
It is the policy of College Recruiter not to refund or cancel orders. All sales are final. All purchased items must be used within 365 days of the date of purchase. Should the use of an item take place over more than one day, then the use of that item must commence within 365 days of the date of purchase.
College Recruiter prides itself on providing the maximum value to our clients at the lowest possible price but we always stand behind our work. If we ever fail to properly deliver a job posting, banner ad, targeted email, or other advertising campaign, at our sole discretion we will either (1) make good by re-delivering the deliverable at no additional charge or (2) providing a refund to you up to the amount you've paid for the campaign. IN NO EVENT WILL COLLEGERECRUITER.COM HOLDINGS, INC., COLLEGERECRUITER.COM, LLC, CR DIRECT, INC., OR ANY OF OUR OTHER AFFILIATED COMPANIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CAMPAIGN, INCLUDING INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, BEYOND TAKING THE ACTIONS DESCRIBED IN THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE. THIS LIMITATION ON OUR LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM FOR SUCH DAMAGES IS IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. You acknowledge that the pricing of our products and services depends upon this limitation of our liability (i.e., that our liability is limited to the amount we receive for the campaign) and we would not have agreed to assist you with your advertising campaign at such pricing without this limitation on our liability.
16. Employer's Compliance with All Applicable Equal Employment Opportunity Laws
The Immigration and Nationality Act prohibits citizenship status and national origin discrimination with respect to hiring, termination, and recruiting or referring for a fee. 8 U.S.C. §1324b(a)(1)(B).
Employers may not treat individuals differently because they are, or are not, U.S. citizens or work authorized individuals. U.S. citizens, asylumees, refugees, recent permanent residents and temporary residents are protected from citizenship status discrimination. Employers may not reject valid employment eligibility documents or require more or different documents on the basis of a person’s national origin or citizenship status.
Excerpt from the U.S. Department of Justice Website: http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/osc/htm/best_practices.php
Advertising an employment opportunity through College Recruiter requires compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws, including the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Naturalization Act. By advertising your opening with College Recruiter, you acknowledge that the ad will be in compliance as stated above.
Please note that College Recruiter is obligated to prohibit any advertisement that requires U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residence in the U.S. as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or government contract. We are also obligated to prohibit any job requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting that discriminates on the basis of citizenship status or national origin.
College Recruiter prohibits the following language in job employment ads posted to our site that include the following language:
- "Only U.S. Citizens"
- "Citizenship requirement"*
- "Only U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders"
- "H-1Bs Only"
- "Must have a U.S. Passport"
- "Must have a green card"
*UNLESS U.S. citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract, the above mentioned terms will be removed from the ad.
End Users occasionally post to College Recruiter and other job boards advertisements which are not legitimate employment opportunities. We try to prevent such postings from ever going live and delete those which sneak through when we find them.
Do not advertise:
- Fee-based programs such as fee-based training programs, fee-based placements or positions requiring the purchase of supplies or a training kit.
- Events, services or programs such as career fairs, test preparation courses, etc.
We love seeing postings which are:
- Career-related / professionally-oriented and prefer or require candidates pursuing or already possessing a post-secondary degree.
- From corporate employers seeking applicants for specific positions;
- From third-party recruiters a/k/a headhunters a/k/a employment agencies seeking applicants for specific positions with specific clients and not general advertisements to solicit candidates for their services.
- Internship postings and meet the definition and criteria established for internships by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE):
- The experience must be an extension of the classroom: a learning experience that provides for applying the knowledge gained in the classroom. It must not be simply to advance the operations of the employer or be the work that a regular employee would routinely perform.
- The skills or knowledge learned must be transferable to other employment settings.
- The experience has a defined beginning and end, and a job description with desired qualifications.
- There are clearly defined learning objectives/goals related to the professional goals of the student’s academic coursework.
- There is supervision by a professional with expertise and educational and/or professional background in the field of the experience.
- There is routine feedback by the experienced supervisor.
- There are resources, equipment, and facilities provided by the host employer that support learning objectives/goals.
In its sole discretion, College Recruiter may require additional documentation from any End User should College Recruiter have reason to believe that the End User plans to use College Recruiter as part of an effort to commit fraud or any other crime. Such documentation may include but is not limited to copies of government-issued identification papers, Articles of Incorporation, Doing Business Under an Assumed Name Certificate, and Better Business Bureau reviews.
Should College Recruiter in its sole discretion decide your posting is not for a legitimate employment opportunity or not be satisfied with the documentation you provide, we may retain any fees you paid until such time when you are ready, willing, and able to post a legitimate employment opportunity and/or produce the requested documentation. At that time, College Recruiter will activate your account so that you can make use of the item you purchased.