Project Manager - Miami, FLCECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION | Miami, FL, 33222, US
Posted 9 days ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team atCeco Concrete Construction!Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nations largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Oversees and coordinates the planning and implementation of concrete frame and formwork projects.
- Performs jobsite inspections/audits of shoring, rebar/pt installation, safety, and quality.
- Responsible for managing the project productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and practices.
- Manages assigned projects including working with local team to develop processes for delivering total concrete solutions.
- Reads rebar shop drawings, post-tension shop drawings, and structural drawings.
- Supervises the activity and development of Assistant Project Managers.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance companys ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Monitors the overall safety and quality issues on the project.
- Assists with the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Manages and coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or an equivalent combination of education and professional concrete frame project management experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of specialized experience in commercial concrete shell construction supporting similar key position responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries, and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended periods of time on projects outside of the office area.
- Experienced developing and delivering sales presentations and negotiating contracts in the construction industry are a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of web-based project management software tools for managing and tracking projects and tasks.
What we can offer you:
- Inclusive Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Illness insurance
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- Health Savings Account contribution of up to $1,000 per year
- 401(k) retirement savings program with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program including discounts with major vendors & products
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Competitive time off package including vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- A flexible work schedule maintaining work-life balance
- Career advancement opportunities with a stable well-established organization
- Tuition reimbursement program and access to LinkedIn Learning course
Applications without an attached resume will not be considered.Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.