Client Reporting AssociateMichael Page | Albany, NY, 12237, US
Posted 8 days ago
The Client Reporting Associate will be a key contributor to the Investment Operations department assisting mainly with producing client reporting packages. This person will identify opportunities to improve and automate reporting techniques to meet requirements and maintain organized documentation. They will support the Client Services team in working with senior stakeholders and internal investment teams.
The client is a growing and extremely reputable investment company headquartered in NYC.
- Produce monthly and quarterly client reporting packages
- Identify areas for improvement and automate/streamline reporting process
- Collaborate with client reporting, client service, and data teams
- Communicate and oversee offshore production of reports
- Strong understanding of fixed income client reporting
- 3+ years experience in asset management (buy-side) reporting
- Proficiency with data retrieval to produce reporting packages
- Knowledge of a broad range of asset classes (Gov't, Muni, Mortgage, Corporate, Loans)
- Experience dealing directly with clients, investment teams, and other senior stakeholders
- Flexible hybrid schedule: 3 days on-site (T, W, Th), 2 days remote (M, F)
- HIGHLY competitive hourly rate
- Long term contract role with opportunity to convert permanent
- Opportunity to grow career and advance skills
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.