24/7 CoordinatorAddus Healthcare | Barrington, IL, 60010, US
Posted 18 days ago
JourneyCare is the largest provider of supportive, palliative and hospice care in Illinois. JourneyCare serves patients and their families each day with an unmatched depth and breadth of expertise, experience, and services, providing exceptional care for each person, and support for those who love them, at every stage of the journey.
We are privileged to provide end-of-life care and are dedicated to doing whatever it takes, when it matters most. We are a caring organization whose first responsibility is to do the right thing in serving and caring for our patients. We value our team, treating them fairly and with respect while holding them accountable for performing their duties and providing exceptional patient care. We are committed to our staff, focusing on growth, innovation, and continued learning so that you can provide the best care to our patients and families.
Position Summary: This position provides patients, families, and caregivers assistance by answering questions, resolving concerns, and facilitating smooth access to care through the effective processing of calls, to assess and manage patient needs. This position is responsible for ensuring all inquiries from patients, families, and caregivers are routed appropriately for timely follow-up and resolution. The 24/7 Coordinator is responsible for reporting symptom calls and interventions to the appropriate team clinician and Team Manager for follow-up and ensures excellent customer service through all communication.
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm Plus Every other Weekend
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- Minimum 2-5 years of healthcare or clinical experience
- Ability to function independently, organize, and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and maintain a calming, professional presence in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions
- Ability to maintain organizational confidentiality, which includes but is not limited to information about patients/families, volunteers, employees, donors, and branch processes
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, patient database, e-mail), voicemail
- Knowledge of federal and state healthcare regulations preferred
- Must have reliable transportation, a current driver's license, and appropriate automobile insurance.
Text 3037 to 847-416-8078 to APPLY!