Ops Engineer IIV-Soft Consulting Group, Inc. | Philadelphia, PA, 19103, US
Posted 15 days ago
Ops Engineer II
Primary Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for an Ops Engineer II for our premier client in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- 3+ years of Operations experience in a 24x7 Environment.
- Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible and Git experience is a plus.
- Experience building and replacing system hardware.
- Cloud infrastructure experience a plus.
- Experience defining, implementing and monitoring IT services is a plus.
- Exposure and familiarity with new product integration.
- Strong understanding of the following technologies:
- Unix/Linux Environments
- Scripting and automation (bash, python, etc)
- Proven experience and skill with network troubleshooting and configuration.
- Proven experience and skill with server hardware and software troubleshooting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Top need is for Pure Linux and Networking (LINUX must be solid, but not a pure Linux Admin). CCNA w/ Cisco and Arista OR Juniper & Linux. Incident Management a plus.
- Platform Stand up - Software installation.
- Change implementation - system upgrades, RMA, automation (scripting).
- Problem Management - Identify service impacting trends and work with the development teams to implement long term solutions.
- Incident Mitigation - On call rotation to mitigate incident.
WHAT YOU???LL DO:
- Implement market leading process and operational strategies.
- Partner with Division and Regional Engineering teams for Product reliability improvements.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement.
- Ability to work and derive creative and practical solutions to complex problems in independent work environment.
- Work closely with Development, Deployment, Incident, Problem, Quality, Program, Product and Management teams.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com
V-Soft Consulting Group is recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America, V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada and the U.S. V-Soft is known as an agile, innovative technology services company holding several awards and distinctions and has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks.
As a valued V-Soft Consultant, you???re eligible for full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), a 401(k) plan, competitive compensation and more. V-Soft is partnered with numerous Fortune 500 companies, exceptionally positioned to advance your career growth.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.