Application Development Manager (.NET)Vaco Technology | Houston, TX, 77024, US
Salary Range:$102,000 – $131,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 9 days ago
We have a West Houston client looking for an Application Development Manager that came from a .NET development background.
Needs to have 3+ years in an application management role. This is direct hire and onsite 4 days per week.
The company is experiencing a 30% growth rate in their core business services and needs to have innovative technologies to support this growth.
- Manage application development team including project assignments, work activities, work performance, etc.
- Perform team management responsibilities including coaching/mentoring, career growth planning, performance reviews, hiring/firing, etc.
- Engage directly with senior leadership and business stakeholders to across the enterprise to understand critical business process and identify and prioritize business requirements.
- Evaluate and develop recommendations on how best to leverage/enhance existing applications solutions and/or what new technology solutions may be available to better support critical business processes.
- Provide technical guidance to app dev teams - code reviews, testing/QA, etc.
- Manage multiple projects and associated project teams (IT and business)
- Perform project management responsibilities including workplans, schedules, deliverables, status reporting, issues management, etc.
- 10+ years IT industry experience
- 3+ years working in an IT manager (not project manager) capacity
- 5+ years providing project management for business applications development and support
- 8+ years hands-on technical/programming experience - preferred technology base would be .NET with some Java
- Preferred experience with data analytics and related technologies