Campus Courier SpecialistRicoh | Bloomington, IL, 61701, US
Posted 14 days ago
Position Name: Campus Courier Specialist
Shifts: 8 AM to 5 PM (Mon - Fri)
Location: Bloomington, IL
This position will drive a customer's vehicle and walk throughout campus buildings delivering and picking up mail and packages of up to 65 pounds. Will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of mail and packages.
Daily this position will drive to the post office and pick up/deliver customer's mail. On occasion, they will drive to Walgreens, FedEx, and UPS to deliver packages. This position will complete daily inspections of the vehicle, add air to tires, keep the vehicle interior clean and keep accurate logs.
When this position is not driving, they will be checking in, sorting, processing mail, and assisting with bulk mail. Also helping customers and students as needed and assisting coworkers with big jobs.
- OnePlus: a health and welfare benefits plan that provides medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, and employee assistance benefits starting after 30 days.
- Ricoh Learning Institute: you can build or enhance your skills in all areas of our business. We also offer tuition reimbursement for degree programs or courses related to your job responsibilities.
- 401(k) program.
- Paid vacation time and paid holidays annually, employee assistance programs, employee discounts, pet insurance, and more.
- $500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR NEW RICOH EMPLOYEES!!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume/production copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Perform basic equipment troubleshooting and escalate calls to technicians
- Performs setup of equipment as prescribed by the customer(toner add, stocks paper, etc)
- Performs duties of scanning and /or imaging documents
- May perform Reception services on temporary/occasional basis
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions, and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains logs and may generate reports.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
- May perform light maintenance, and cleaning duties as assigned.
- May occasionally perform shipping, receiving and dock work in a mailroom type environment
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving old documents.
- Understanding of Ricoh Services Portfolio & Technology
- Ensures data for Ricoh MOR, SPG and job logs are captured
- Performs other duties as assigned.