Tax Staff - PublicRobert Half | Oak Brook, IL, 60523, US
Posted 15 days ago
Classification: Tax Staff - Public
Compensation: $70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Tax Staff Accountant will work with financial and income tax statements, making sure that they comply with tax laws by filing their federal and state tax returns. Are you a deadline driven Tax Accountant with excellent organization and attention to detail? Then this may be the role for you! This firm has a pension and 401k plan, excellent training for new tax laws and a great remote opportunity. They are looking for an individual who ideally has some month end close experience. You will be handling s corps, c corps, high net worth tax returns. You can grow with this CPA firm. Great opportunity to be in an established firm that offers work life balance even during tax season and an opportunity to utilize your accounting skills.
For immediate consideration or more information ; email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danielle Tubero at 630-368-1175
Your responsibilities in this role
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax reports and filings
- Learn from professionals about business issues that impact tax liabilities
- Assist with tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, and reports
- Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work
- Comply with federal, state and local tax regulations for clients within a multitude of industries including manufacturing, service, distribution and automotive mid size S corps, Partnerships and C corps.
- Stay informed on tax changes and industry trends by participating in educational opportunities, participating in professional organizations, keeping up with professional networks and reading professional publications
- Identify legal tax savings and recommend ways to improve profits