ControllerCreative Financial Staffing | Lombard, IL, 60148, US
Salary Range:$82,000 – $115,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted 13 days ago
We are engaged with a well-known global medical device manufacturing firm based in Lombard that are seeking to hire a Controller on a direct hire basis. This company has operations in the US, Canada and France and the position will have strong growth prospects.
Reasons to work Here:
- Growth to Manager in a short time frame
- Very low out of pocket health care premiums
- Global business
- Entrepreneurial environment
- High level visibility to the CFO
- Flexible work hours
- Strong medical / dental / vision
- Expanding - strong growth
- Oversee the optimization of financial accounting and reporting. Revise and expand current standard operating procedures/work instructions to ensure proper alignment with global finance policy and company goals.
- Establish internal controls that ensure accurate financial reporting, control over assets, liabilities, and company security.
- Work with business unit heads to promote financial transparency and align spending with budget goals.
- Ensure that ERP performance and reporting meets the goals of the company in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting of financial results, business metrics and cash flow forecasting.
- Lead stakeholders in development of a robust S&OP process to ensure predictable manufacturing, maximum warehouse efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Manage AR & AP staff as well as the Order Management team, report to local CFO.
- Perform and communicate analysis of:
- Historical operating and financial results/performance metrics
- Prospective projects and investments
- Identify and communicate opportunities for revenue expansion, cost reduction, improved profit margins, and asset management.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with all tax authorities while minimizing tax liabilities.
- Inspire a team approach and a positive work environment.
- Stay abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance and anticipate potential changes required in the Accounting and Finance functions.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field required. Master's degree/MBA/CPA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in finance and accounting with d increasing levels of responsibility.
- Strong technical and practical understanding of GAAP, accounting information systems and tax planning/compliance.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Regular financial reporting to global headquarters requires the ability to work across multiple time zones and cultures, in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a capital equipment environment, electromechanical system product development, manufacturing, global distribution, and customer service is preferred.
- Regulated medical environment experience is a plus.
- Experience in:
- Managing and optimizing high-end ERP information systems (SAP preferred), other accounting/finance applications, and CRMs (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Strategic planning
- Financial planning and analysis
- Leading budgeting and forecast processes
- Financial reporting
- Tax compliance
- Overseeing cash management processes
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including the formation and development of high performing teams.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated commercial acumen and business judgment.
- Proven ability to adapt and excel in a fast paced, global environment where change is a constant.