Registered Nurse-Clinical Project Manager; $15,000Relocation and $30,000*Sign onBonus EligibleYukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation | Bethel, AK, 99559, US
Posted 9 days ago
Position Summary:The Clinical Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing projects on existing, or future operations including analysis of customer satisfaction, clinical effectiveness, and safety and quality of service. Also responsible for the preparation of presentations, analysis of reports, as well as collaboratively managing performance improvement (PI) projects within one of the clinical divisions of YKHC. Projects are generally broad in scope and impact with the health care delivery system within YKHC. Incumbents are expected to operate with minimal direct supervision and within project scope and corporate mission.
The Clinical Project Manager will be expected to complete other duties as assigned by the PI Administrator.
- Minimum Education: Bachelors degree in Nursing, Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Three (3) to five (5) years progressive experience in Health related field specific to performance improvement .
- License, Certification, Registration: Current and active RN license
- Equipment/Tools: Office Machines and computers
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Knowledge of CMS, HIIN, and ORYX performance measures; The Joint Commission (TJC) standards; and project management principles.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: May be assigned temporary supervisory responsibility of Summer hires, as needed.
- Generous PTO beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
- *$30,000 Sign On Bonus with three year agreement