Computer TechnicianManpower | Roanoke, VA, 24007, US
Posted 13 days ago
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for STEADY HOURS and WEEKLY paychecks? Manpower has Immediate Hiring for Computer Technician in Roanoke, VA !
Don't wait! Apply TODAY!
What's in it for you?
- 3rd Shift (8:00 pm to 5:00 am)
- Pay rate: $21.15 - $26.60 hourly
- Referral Bonus
- Temp to Perm
What is the job?
- Provides support activities in an assigned area.
- Performs equipment exchange and recording inventory controls, software installations and program updates, troubleshooting and problem resolution on computer and Telecommunication systems.
- Train users on supported software and hardware with understanding of technology from a user perspective as well as technical perspective.
- Assist users to resolve computer related problems such as inoperative hardware or software.
- Travel is required using one's personal vehicle to provide Technology Support for Customers and to support UPS Core Technology solutions, UPS Small Package, Freight and SCS locations to supporting UPS technology infrastructure.
What you bring to the job?
- Associates Degree in Computer Science
- A+ certification required.
- skills in Microsoft Office Access, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have a personal vehicle and a driver's license.
Stop your job search and click the Apply button today! We also love referrals so please share our job with friends and family and you could earn $200. Ask me for details!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.