HR Coordinator - HRSweeping Corporation | Cleveland, OH, 44101, US
Posted 9 days ago
Our dedicated industry experts have the experience and know-how to get the job done right. While our sole focus is sweeping, our difference is caring.
Sweeping Corporation of America (SCA) is the largest self-performing power sweeping services provider in the United States. With over 60 years of sweeping heritage and an emphasis on quality service and customer focus, we have quickly become the nations elite NAPSA-certified sweeping contractor. We provide our customers with a superior experience in sweeping services as well as an all-encompassing NPDES stormwater management plan with our sweeping and jet-vac solutions and best-in-class vehicles. Our reliable services are trusted by municipalities, State Departments of Transportation, construction contractors, and commercial, parking, and industrial properties from coast-to-coast. We currently have over 60 strategic locations, more than 1,900 safety-focused team members, and a fleet of 1,600+ vehicles and are continuing to grow. Our expansive operating footprint, flexibility, and experience, as well as our focus on safety and innovation, positions SCA to be the premier choice for all your environmental services sweeping requirements. For more information, please visit: www.SweepingCorp.com.
JOB TITLE: HR Coordinator
JOB SUMMARY: The HR Coordinator is a critical part of the overall HR team. In this role, you will act as the point person for employee inquiries, ensuring accurate payroll and benefits processing, and administering the onboarding processes. In this role, you will provide clerical support to ensure the smooth operation of HR processes. We are a professional team committed to our employees and our organization. This would be a great opportunity for someone that wants to get into HR and learn all the aspects of an HR department. We are growing, come and grow with us.
JOB LOCATION: on-site 4141 Rockside Road, Seven Hills, Ohio
JOB HOURS-SHIFT: M-F 8:30 AM 5:00 PM
WHAT WE DO
Our power sweeping solutions include sweeping parking lots, streets, and highways as well as construction, industrial, and special event sites. Our fleet uses the latest mechanical broom sweepers and regenerative air vacuum trucks. In addition to being the leader in professional power sweeping, SCA also provides state-of-the-art jet-vac services where we can perform collection, system preventive maintenance cleaning, and identify infrastructure issues before they occur.
At SCA, we do the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason, all the time. This is an essential part of our core values that guide us in being the leader in power-sweeping services across the nation.
Extensive Safety Program: Our extensive safety program includes a full-time EHS team of professionals with advanced safety credentials and degrees. We have established safety policies and standard operating procedures as well as extensive driver and onboard training programs. The safety of our employees is of critical importance to us.
Excellent Benefits, Including:
- Competitive wages
- 401K plan
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick time)
- The knowledge that you are working for the industry leader
- A great place to grow your career: training, promotion and career paths, and advancement
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Main contact for employee HR-related inquiries.
- Create and deliver employee communications for Benefits, HR, and Payroll
- Create and/or improve internal processes
- Merge new company acquisitions into the HRIS
- Act as an approver of employee data as part of the Employee and Manager Self-Service tools within the HRIS
- Process all employee terminations and relevant benefit administrative requirements
- Participate in Worker's Compensation Audits
- Assist in providing support to Year-end financial audits
- Comply with all federal and state compliance requirements related to payroll and benefits administration; Unemployment, EEO-1, COBRA, etc.
- Work with the 3rd Party Administrator to manage the COBRA process
- Administer benefits billing process
- Help with the benefits open enrollment process annually
- Administer the company's FMLA, STD, and LTD leave policies through our third-party vendor
- Support functions of Recruitment and Onboarding
- Administer the onboarding module of the HRIS
- Process all E-Verify documents
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong customer service skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to set and meet deadlines
- Result-oriented and thirst for knowledge
- Strong personal and work ethics along with a high level of integrity
- We are a military-friendly employer. Veterans and military family members are encouraged to apply.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO DO THIS JOB
The ability to work at a computer screen for up to 8 hours. This job requires work outside. This job requires sitting more than 50% of the time or this job is primarily done in an office environment. This job requires the ability to work and sustain attention to tasks with distractions and/or interruptions throughout the day. Ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals. Ability to deal with people under adverse circumstances. Ability to work as an integral part of a team. To be successful in this role, you must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing in English. Sweeping Corp is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse workforce. SCA does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin.
We are a military friendly employer. We are committed to hiring those who have served our country. We encourage veteran, military spouses and family members to apply. Thank you for your service.
The protection of your personal data is important to us. We will only use your data in the application process and your data is not sold or used for any other purpose.
Sweeping Corporation of America is an at-will employer and is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Job Family Admin
- Pay Type Hourly