BDC Sales RepresentativeCranbury Buick GMC | Cranbury, NJ, 08512, US
Posted 14 days ago
2730 Route 130 N, Cranbury, NJ 08512-3149
APPOINTMENT SETTER / SALES SUPPORT Business Development Representative
Excellent Hourly Pay + Commission & Bonuses!
Great Benefits & Work / Life Balance!
Previous BDC, Customer Service, or Call Center Experience preferred but not required We train for your success!
On-site, Full-time Position
Cranbury Buick GMC is busier than ever and seeking to add outgoing and friendly BDC Representatives to work in our Dealership's Business Development Centerto answer potential customer's questions about vehicle prices, availability, etc., and to schedule appointments, for them to meet with our dealership's sales team.
Ideal applicants will be well-spoken and courteous to ensure a positive impression is made on our current and potential customers. You do not have to close any sales!
Cranbury Buick GMC is the fastest-growing GM dealership in the area. When you put your talent toward this industry, you deserve to get just as much as you give. Our supportive management team recognizes, appreciates, and rewards your skill and good work, and will mentor you to advance your career! Take advantage of this opportunity to join our team and apply online today!
- Excellent Hourly pay based on experience
- Hourly PLUS Commission!
- Bonus Incentives!
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Employee Discounts on Products & Services & Vehicle Purchase Plans
- Clearly Defined Career Path for Advancement
Responsibilities - BDC Sales Representative:
- ONSITE POSITION NOT REMOTE
- Attend product and sales training
- Answer internet and telephone inquiries from potential customers primarily seeking information about vehicle availability and pricing
- Your primary goal is to schedule several appointments per day for potential customers to visit our dealership so we can sell them a vehicle
- Be enthusiastic and create excitement about our products
- Establish personal income goals consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals
Qualifications - BDC Sales Representative:
- Automotive BDC or Sales experience is a plus!
- Customer service, and telephone/call center experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable speaking on the phone and handling high call volume
- An energetic and outgoing 'people person' who is motivated to succeed
- Energetic and thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Good customer service, communication, and computer skills
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Applicants must pass pre-employment screening
- We are a Drug-free Workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.