Entry Level Packaging Associate!PeopleShare Inc | Downtown Norfolk, VA, US
Posted 11 days ago
Do you enjoy working in a clean work environment? PeopleShare is hiring all shifts for an Entry Level Packaging Associate!
Job Details for Entry Level Packaging Associate:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 6AM-2PM, 9AM-5PM, or 9:30PM-6AM (1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available!)
- Pay Rate: $14/hourly
Job Responsibilities & Description for Entry Level Packaging Associate:
- Assemble components and products for clean rooms, inspection, kitting and packing.
- Packaging of medical equipment.
- Ensuring area is kept clean at all times.
- Be able to stand/sit in one area for an extended period of time.
Job Requirements for Entry level Packaging Associate:
- 3-6 months of manufacturing experience required.
- Must be COVID vaccinated.
- Must be a reliable candidate who is able to arrive to work on time each day and work the duration of their shift.
- Must posses good personal hygiene and feel comfortable wearing provided scrubs throughout the duration of your shift as you will be packaging/inspecting medical equipment.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Virginia (VA) - Chesapeake, Newport News, Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, entry level health care receptionist, client services, collections, account collections specialist, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, administrative assistant III, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, Payroll Administrator, warehouse, Warehouse/Forklift Operator, Entry Level Packaging Associate, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.