Accounts Payable SpecialistsVaco Financial | Hartford, CT, 06112, US
Posted 15 days ago
Accounts Payable Specialists:
One of our top clients is looking for multiple Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team in the Hartford, CT area.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialists:
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will work in a high-volume environment and will be responsible for the full AP cycle.
- Assisting with Month-End Closing
- 3-way matching of invoices, to packing slip, to invoice.
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will reconcile monthly AP to the general ledger.
- Maintaining vendor's information and supplier documents
- Will work closely with company VP and President in follow up on AP reports
Job Requirements for the Accounts Payable Specialists:
2+ years of high-volume AP experience
Experience with 2- way or 3-way matching
Strong MS Excel skills
Experience working cutting checks and invoice inputting
Excellent communication and technical skills
At Vaco, your career goals guide our efforts. We see you, we hear you, and we're here to help. That's why we not only work to find you a great opportunity, but we also provide you with the support and resources you need to succeed. We offer comprehensive and affordable benefits so you can focus your energy on more important matters like achieving your personal and professional goals. Whether you're interested in contract work or temp to hire opportunities, we've got you covered!
Let Vaco advocate on your behalf! We will provide you with access to market trends, compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities that are perfect for you!
Apply today to become an AP Specialist!