Operations Systems Analyst - Hybrid/Corporate Campus (Cleveland, OH)Third Federal Savings & Loan | Cleveland, OH, 44105, US
Posted 10 days ago
At Third Federal, named for five years in a row as One of the Best Companies to Work For" in America by Fortune magazine, we look for associates who can help us fulfill our mission to help customers achieve the American dream of home ownership and financial security and provide value to our customers and our communities. We take a genuine interest in each of our associates from their professional development to their health and wellness. We offer a pleasant customer service oriented work environment, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and career growth opportunities.
At Third Federal, you will find strength and stability in your career. Nearly 15 percent of our associates have been with the company for 25 years or more and, in the more than 80 year history of our company, we have never had layoffs.
Third Federal is seeking an individual with strong analytical, organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills for the position of an Operations Systems Analyst. The position provides daily support for the core servicing system and ancillary applications and interfaces. The role acts as a liaison between the business and technical teams and is responsible for system monitoring, troubleshooting and enhancements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist business and other operations support areas with system related items
- Work with business users to define system and application enhancements
- Troubleshoot and analyze production issues to identify the impact, scope, and cause
- Assist with development, testing, andimplementation of business user enhancements
- Create test plans, train and assist with testing for application upgrades
- Maintain and update system setups and configurations
- Create Data reports
- Ability to work on several concurrent initiatives and define project timelines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience with Business Analysis or Systems Analysis
- Experience in systems testing (TestComplete or other testing automation software)
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Understanding of relational database structures and concepts
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solvingskills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, while contributing to a team goal
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Self-starter with willingness to take ownership of support issues and find resolutions
- Recognize opportunities and propose solutions to improve system processes
- Ability to lead meetings
Third Federal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected under law.