Quality Line LeadStratosphere Quality | Twinsburg, OH, 44087, US
Posted 19 days ago
Join the Stratosphere Quality Team!
Stratosphere Quality cultivates a positive organizational work environment, where employees are compelled to perform their best.
Our team enjoys rewarding and meaningful work in a wide range of manufacturing work environments.
Begin a rewarding career today and envision yourself at work with Stratosphere Quality.
Rate of pay: $18/hour
Top 10 Reasons to work for Stratosphere Quality:
Start accruing PTO on Day One
Medical Benefits, Life Insurance, & 401k all after 60 days
After just 90 days of Employment
Earn $200 per referral!
Be rewarded for your hard work
Be recognized for your hard work
Save wages for a rainy day
New Equipmenton Us!
Learn and Work with our newest Technology Platforms
Customer sites from coast to coast
Team Leader Job Summary
Team Leaders are responsible for project set up, managing customer deliverables and team
member expectations and general supervision. Ongoing training with team to maintain
consistent work and communication with customers and employees. Team Leaders travel to
the manufacturing plants, where the parts are being made or the warehouses where the parts
are being stored to supervise our teams of quality inspectors.
Team Leaders create an atmosphere where the individual is recognized and foster an
environment for employee growth. Team Leaders work together with their teams and customers
to solve problems.
Stratosphere Qualitys vision is to be the Leading Global Provider of Premium Inspection and
Quality Assurance Services. We will create an atmosphere where we recognize the individual,
work together to solve problems and foster an environment for employee growth.
Team Leader Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for ensuring all teams within assigned location(s) are operating according to
- standards and requirements, including safety.
- Develop work instructions and train inspectors on proper procedures relevant to the project.
- Manage customer relationships
- Serves as interim acting job leader when project supervisor is unavailable
- Inspects parts
- Leads work of other team members
- Ensures all team members have proper equipment, tools, and gauges; verifies that
- equipment is signed out
- Communicates with customer/job site contacts as needed on job requirements
- Completes required paperwork as needed for duration and completion of a project
- Completes required training classes
- Follows all employee policies and other duties as assigned
Team Leader Job Qualifications & Skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Detail orientated
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
Pre-employment screening includes a criminal background check and a drug screen