Accounting ManagerRobert Half | Dundalk, MD, 21222, US
Posted 14 days ago
Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Compensation: $115000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
We might have the perfect job for you, if you're a practical Accounting Manager with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. You will feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts at this position. This Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company is for candidates who can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with financial reporting as applicable, and related duties. Located in the Baltimore, Maryland area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a permanent basis. Apply today with Robert Half!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Team up with FP& A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems (especially Epicor) is valuable
Interested candidates should apply within or reach out to Ray Saiyed via Linked In and refer to JO# 02000-0012613042 for immediate consideration.