MS D365 DeveloperDKMRBH Inc. | Atlanta, GA, 30334, US
Posted 9 days ago
DKMRBH Inc. is currently seeking a MS D365 Developer for one of our premium clients. If you are interested to know more, please share an updated copy of the resume and best time to connect.
W2 1099 C2C
Onsite in JACKSONVILLE OR FT LAUDERDALE, FL
Note from Hiring Manager:
We need a senior (10 YEARS) D365/ERP Developer with experience working on the .Net platform and with Azure DevOps as well as most importantly, X . This is not for D365 CRM. This is D365 ERP with a focus on Supply Chain, Operations and FICO.
**THIS IS NOT D365 CRM. IT IS ERP WITH A FOCUS ON SUPPLY CHAIN, OPERATIONS AND FI/CO.
A D365 developer is a professional responsible for developing, customizing, and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) applications for businesses. Here are some of the key responsibilities and qualifications for a D365 developer:
- Develop, customize, and implement D365 solutions to meet business requirements.
- Work with project stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements and translate them into technical design specifications.
- Create technical design documents, code, test, debug, and deploy D365 solutions.
- Maintain and upgrade existing D365 solutions.
- Collaborate with other developers, technical leads, and project managers to ensure that D365 solutions are delivered on time and to specifications.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot D365 solutions when issues arise.
- Stay up to date with the latest D365 features and technologies to provide innovative solutions to customers.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and documentation activities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong experience in developing and customizing D365 solutions, including experience with the X programming language.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL development
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, and source control management systems
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with project stakeholders and team members at all levels.
- Experience with agile development methodologies is a plus.
Overall, a D365 developer plays a critical role in delivering effective and efficient D365 solutions that meet business requirements and provide value to customers.