Client Service Manager - Central Texas RegionArdurra | Houston, TX, 77019, US
Posted 10 days ago
Ardurra is seeking aClient Service Managerto join our team in theCentral Texas region.
As a Client Service Manager for Ardurra, the primary function will be to develop and foster client relationships, capture new business and deliver projects for clients primarily in Central Texas. This individual will be responsible for identifying and tracking long-term pursuits and supporting the capture process, including crafting key strategic messaging, knowing the clients hot buttons and project drivers, and understanding the competition. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be capable of performing the technical work ranging from planning to design to construction management. Management of multidisciplined projects may be required.
- Develop new business and maintain high-value relationships with water, transportation, and public works clients in Central Texas
- Create client engagement strategies and pursuit plans for multiple infrastructure clients
- Coordinate with other Regional and Corporate Leaders to grow market share in key disciplines and geographies
- Develop and manage pursuit efforts, proposals, business strategies, presentations, and lead contract negotiations
- Work effectively with project managers, key technical specialists, and marketing as a key leader to deliver quality projects
- Lead select projects within your area of expertise
- Be active in professional societies
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college is required
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience required designing and delivering projects in the (relevant) market sector
- Professional Engineers license in the state of Texas or the ability to gain licensure within 6 months of hire is a must
- Experience in managing production and treatment projects as well and/or experience performing design and construction management
- Ability to foster and develop strong client relationships that lead to ongoing projects
- Proven leadership in the Central Texas engineering marketplace with full understanding of local public infrastructure business (clients, competitors, etc.)
- Self-motivated, able to lead or assist a project team to completion of multiple duties simultaneously
- Advanced understanding of principles and state regulations is required
While Ardurra offers competitive compensation and rich benefits programs, it is our culture that truly sets us apart from our peers.We nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding but also fun. We are acutely focused on developing our staff, whether through our internal Ardurra Academy or through our industry-leading Leadership program. We have made a deliberate and focused commitment to nurture a people-centric culture where people are: valued as individuals; supported in their professional and career development with multiple, varied career paths; provided the tools and resources to be successful, engaged, and satisfied in their work; and positive benefits, time-off programs, and flexibility to help maintain a healthy balance between work and home.
Ardurra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Ardurra does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agency Agreement, Ardurra will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. If a resume or candidate is submitted to any hiring manager without a previously signed agreement, Ardurra reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. These candidates will be considered property of Ardurra. Were not currently looking to add any more agencies to our list of approved vendors, so please do not contact any of our managers or recruitment team with sales calls or details of your candidates.