Transportation EngineerGPAC | Mazomanie, WI, 53560, US
Posted 20 days ago
Iampartnered with an award-winning,multi-disciplinedfirm that offers a full range of services to both public and private sector clients. They are expanding their team and looking fora Transportation Engineer / Project Manager.
What they have for you:
- Work/Life Balance
- A great culture, people, and environment
- Self promoting opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Hybrid / Flex-Schedule
- Outstanding benefits -Tuition and ProfessionalLicensure/Certification Reimbursement program
- Manage multiple projects, prepare and monitor budgets, project scheduling, etc.
- Manageprojects for a variety of clients on transportation engineering and planning projects
- Design of new highway roadways, reconditioning of existing highways, intersections and roundabouts, construction staging, erosion control and storm water management as it is related to highways, bridge approaches, right of way, and construction
- Provide support and project lead for planning, design, and reporting on various transportation projects
- 4 years of transportation project design experience
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil3D
- Plan, report and specification production skills
- Experience with working on the design of transportation structures including: bridges, culverts, bridge approaches, and construction preferred
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) - ability to obtain preferred
- Experience with construction inspection of transportation projects
**All inquiries are confidential! Reach out today to learn more.
Apply now for the next step in your Project Management career!
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Jennifer Lefforge directly at (605) 679-4541. Resumes may be confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.