Maintenance SupervisorManpower | Goodyear, AZ, 85338, US
Posted 11 days ago
Maintenance Supervisor - $52,000-62,400 a year
Our client in Goodyear AZ is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don't wait apply today!
What's in it for you?
- $52,000-$62,400 a year
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
What will you be doing?
* Completes projects with minimal guidance showing a proactive attitude to design and installations. * Troubleshoots mechanical devices in operation. Dismantles and examines devices to gain access to and remove defective parts. Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments, repairs or replaces defective parts. * Troubleshoots and repairs input/output devices using PLC systems. * Troubleshoots, completes, designs, upgrades and installs electrical equipment, circuits and systems. * Troubleshoots, repairs/replace electrical components at the component level. * Sets up and operates shop machinery such as lathe, drill press, grinders, band saws, cutting torch, welder. etc. Uses hand tools and pneumatic tools to modify or repair parts and equipment. * Installs new or repairs/modify hydraulic and pneumatic equipment as needed
What do you bring?
- Proven expertise in troubleshooting PLCs, electrical and components, pneumatic, instrumentation and mechanical areas. * Proven expertise in industrial electrical including design, sizing, installation and component level troubleshooting. * Experience in other fields of maintenance such as plumbing, refrigeration, carpentry, welding, forklift repair, etc. * Competent PC (MS Office and Windows) computer skills. * Experience with complex machine controls and instrumentation (including sophisticated instrument systems, PLC's, etc.) * Experience with complex welding/brazing, Complex Hydraulics, Plumbing, Pneumatics, Carpentry.
* Requires the ability to operate a wide variety of tools such as hand tools, power tools, drill press, band saw, welder, cutting torch, lathe, etc. * Must have knowledge of industrial electrical, including advanced electrical (three phase 260 volt and higher) design, sizing of components and installations, etc. * Must have proven knowledge of electrical components troubleshooting and repair. * Must have knowledge of mechanical systems including gear boxes, motors, air compressors, pumps, AC, DC, drive troubleshooting, etc
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college tuition program
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.