HR CoordinatorBeacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC | Medina, MN, US
Posted 20 days ago
Looking for an HR professional who has a deep interest to learn about HR while performing administrative and operational responsibilities for our Corporate HQ HR team. This is a hands-on, operational role that requires one to think broadly, communicate clearly and effectively partner across many teams.
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of HR operational and administrative processes, and support for the Human Resources team throughout the employee lifecycle. In this role, the HR Coordinator will interact with employees and managers in Corporate Headquarters, as well as the broader HR organization.
- Be first point of contact for all HR operational related queries
- Administer HR-related documents, including offer letters and work authorization items, compliance record keeping and testing, and other related tasks.
- Administer employee onboarding, benefit orientations, and the employee exit process.
- Enter new hire, employee change, and exit information into the HRM system
- Assist with administering the company's benefits programs including, but not limited to, medical, dental, FSA, HSA, 401(k), Life, LTD, FMLA, and COBRA.
- Coordinate and maintain the I-9 and E-verify program ensuring compliance and requirements are met.
- Answer employee questions according to the handbook, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain all personnel records ensuring confidentiality and compliance measures are met.
- Create and maintain personnel files and template letters and assisting in the reviewing and renewing of HR policies
- Support HRBPs with ER cases in accordance with HR policies and procedures, best practice, and employment legislation
- Support the analysis and reporting on HR metrics
- Payroll administrator backup.
- Assist with department projects as needed.
- A variety of other human resources tasks and duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated expertise in prioritizing, multi-tasking, and performing assignments with minimal supervision
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail. Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing at all levels in the organization including Senior Management
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion, sound judgement, tact and diplomacy in all communications. Experience maintaining confidentiality of assignments due to the exposure to sensitive information and contacts
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- HRM experience is a plus, or technically savvy and willingness to learn many systems.
- Analytical and process oriented
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)