Product AnalystUS Tech Solutions, Inc. | Salisbury, NC, 28147, US
Posted 11 days ago
US Tech Solutions is seeking a Product Analyst for a 10 months contract positionwith a client in Salisbury, North Carolina .
Job Poster: Shekhar Thakur
Apply : Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Jill at email@example.com
Support the Own Brands team with a data capture, reporting and analysis process for Sustainable Retailing.
The Own Brand designation is unique to ESG Reporting and intersects with primarily four functional departments of Private Label, Fresh sourced products, Not for Retail (NFR) and Category Management.
This role supports these functions with supplier engagement and onboarding, the creation of new records, and validation of data entry. The role will need to prepare regular data and UPC progress reports so that project managers can adjust resources as necessary for total project completion.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with vendors about using the spec system platform to upload a packaging specification to include details regarding material type, weights, and chemical content.
- Provide guidance to suppliers that are challenged with software proficiency, familiarity with packaging specifications, and materials science.
- Upload cross reference material to spec system to provide an audit trail for validation of critical data points.
- Provide Quality Assurance on data entry on item setup, packaging specifications, and country of origin.
- Perform Quality Assurance on current UPC stagnant listing of products for Own Brand designation to ensure completeness.
- Inform Category Management to provide proper vetting of their UPC listing within their categories as part of data clean-up process.
Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Ability to work independently in executing tasks.
- Sustainable Retailing experience preferred.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills with ability to work cross functionally.
- Product and Packaging Specification System experience preferred.
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred.