Network AdministratorExperis | Camarillo, CA, 93012, US
Posted 19 days ago
Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one of our manufacturing clients based in Camarillo, California, Work from Office role. They are looking for an ideal candidate for full time role as a Network Admin. Great company to work with and exciting opportunity to grow both technical and leadership skills.
Title: Network Administrator
Address: Camarillo, California (Work from Office)
Job Type: Full Time Permanent Role
Department: IT - Cloud & Infrastructure
The Network Administrator's role is to manage and support network computer systems, applications, and network hardware ensuring stable operations for the end-user. Collaborates with other IT staff and company employees to identify network or computer system needs, overseeing the installation of new hardware or software and/or using employee feedback to isolate issues.
- Manages MS Windows client and server operating systems in a Microsoft Domain environment.
- Administer systems using MS Windows Hyper-V, and VMWare current version 7+.
- Provide solutions for IT infrastructure and help desk issues using hands-on experience, logical assessment, analysis, troubleshooting skills, and root cause preventive measures.
- Work and assist users through RMM (Remote Monitoring Management) help desk software. Adhere to Information Systems security guidelines and best practices.
- Enforce security standards and best practices for currently utilized technology solutions.
- Provide Support and Diagnose problems with network equipment and perform equipment repair or upgrades including mobile, IP-telephony, and various other hardware and software applications.
- Conduct research on network products, services, and applications in support of trouble-ticket resolution.
- Act as a liaison between end users and development teams, ensuring that technology is installed or configured in a way that supports business objectives and meets user's needs.
- Contribute to IT Disaster Recovery and Cybersecurity planning and solutions.
- Associate's degree or higher in computer science (highly preferred)
- Certifications such as A+ / Network + / Microsoft preferred
Required Experience & Competencies:
- 5+ years' experience in a network support
- Strong understanding of IT concepts and able to complete tasks under minimal direction with a practical approach to solutions.
- Must have experience working in a support type position in mid-sized or larger companies.
- Must exhibit proficiency with MS Windows operating systems and general network support concepts and tasks.
- Knowledge of NAS/SAN storage systems with a solid understanding of Enterprise-level storage concepts.