Team LeadBrunswick | Lebanon, MO, 65536, US
Posted a month ago
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Lowe(R) Boats has been a leader in the aluminum boat industry for over 40 years. From bass boats, Jon boats, deep vee boats to pontoon boats, these boats are built for fun, built to fish and built to last. We're looking for people who love what they do. At Lowe Boats, we work hard, and play harder. We're seeking individuals who are energetic, positive and enthusiastic about their day-to-day positions and are willing to commit their time, knowledge and creativity to help us grow Lowe Boats. Because at the end of the day, we're building on tradition, and we're selling fun!
Team Lead I. Coordinates activities of workers engaged in assembling parts or assemblies into units by performing the following duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for following the quality systems procedures.
- Trains and motivates workers to highest levels of productivity and quality.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Sets up machines and equipment.
- Reports machine and equipment malfunctions to maintenance personnel.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- About the Company:
At Lowe, we make great family memories! Lowe was founded in 1971 to build high value aluminum boats and canoes to fit a family's boating needs. Since then, Lowe has created generations of family memories through great times on the water and has developed quite a reputation among experienced boaters for building high quality, yet affordable aluminum boats to suit almost any need. As the years have passed, second and third generations of families have returned to Lowe for more of these great time on the water. Learn more about Lowe Boats at www.loweboats.com
- High School diploma or GED preferred; previous experience in boat assembly preferred.
Brunswick Corporation and all subsidiaries are deeply dedicated to diversity in the workplace.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status.
Brunswick loves Veterans! All Veterans and Reservists are encouraged to apply.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers . If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com .#Brunswick Corporation
Through innovation and inspiration, Brunswick is dedicated to redefining the future of the recreational marine market. We manage some of the most iconic and world-leading marine brands in propulsion, boats, parts and accessories, and business acceleration from our global headquarters in the Chicago suburb of Mettawa, IL.