Encore Coordinator Westin RiverfrontMarriott Vacations Worldwide | River, CA, US
Posted 19 days ago
Encore Coordinator Westin Riverfront in MVO WVC Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Marriott Vacation Club®, a leader in the vacation ownership industry, is seeking motivated individuals with experience closing sales and providing customer service to join our award-winning sales and marketing team. We are currently looking for driven individuals with outgoing personalities who are financially motivated to work with guests at Marriott Vacation Club properties to promote the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations® Program, our points-based ownership product. As a Trial Membership Representative, you will offer guests and potential Owners trial ownerships with specially priced vacation packages.
What's in it for you?
- Hotel and resort discounts
- Immediate 401(k) company match up to 6%
- Uncapped earning potential (wages, monthly incentives, annual bonuses, contests)
- Positive work environment
- Growth and development opportunities
What you will do?
- Engage with guests and potential Owners while providing elevated customer service.
- Offer specially priced trial membership packages.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of trial ownership and special offers.
- Provide the highest level of service to exceed budgeted sales presentations and volume production goals.
What are the requirements?
- Bold persuasion skills
- Computer skills
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills and/or interpersonal skills interacting with guests
- Service focused
- Detail oriented with process and follow-up
- Financially motivated
- Sales experience preferred
We are committed to providing associates with affordable health and life benefits plans including but not limited to:
** Benefits for Part time, seasonal or temp positions may vary. Please connect with your recruiter for additional details.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Take the first step in charting your own course by joining our Talent Network. It’s the best way to stayinformed and receive alerts for exciting jobs that may be perfect for you.
Hi, I'm Dash, your virtual recruiting assistant! I can help you quickly apply for jobs and explore other opportunities at Marriott Vacations Worldwide, where our goal is a culture of fun for everyone.
Are you located in the United States?
Choose a button. Press Tab to navigate to the buttons. Yes No