Logistics AnalystPolaris Inc. | MN, US
Posted a month ago
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
The Logistics Analyst – Quality Assurance will be responsible for implementation and oversight of processes and procedures ensuring quality throughout the Polaris Logistics Network, including Distribution Centers, Warehouses and Cross docks. In this role, the successful candidate will monitor to ensure process effectiveness within logistics and will also partner with the broader quality organization to ensure a holistic approach to quality. The candidate will also implement appropriate corrective action plans to improve quality.
- Drive innovation to improve quality within the core business units of ORV, Snow, and Motorcycle. Including domestic and international strategy and execution
- Work cross functionally with plants and packaging team to drive improvements in quality as it relates to shipment damage
- Develop and implement measurement and reporting capabilities, identifying root-cause areas of product damage within the whole goods logistics network
- Leverage technology where applicable to drive quality processes.
- Identify and streamline reporting capabilities.
- Stay current with quality inputs ensuring the voice of our customer is prioritizing corrective actions
- Stay up to date on best practices through external benchmarking, and apply learnings internally
- Identify and oversee corrective actions required to achieve highest level quality across the logistics network
- Be the logistics voice and subject matter expert on all early warning meetings regarding shipping damage
- Champion the freight claims process—driving improvement in both dollar recovery and time to close
- Bachelor’s degree (emphasis in supply chain, general business or related) required.
- Master in Supply Chain, Master in Quality, or related field preferred
- 3 years hands-on experience in Quality Assurance or equivalent
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, including use of appropriate software. Knowledge of Alteryx, Power BI and Access databases is preferred.
- Proven track record of improving processes and solving problems
- Ability to work effectively with a minimum level of supervision
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional groups towards a common goal
- Approximately 20% travel required for site and supplier visits
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE.Apply today!
At Polaris we put our employees first, by offering a holistic approach to their health and financial wellbeing. Polaris is proud to offer competitive compensation, including a market-leading profit-sharing plan that is fundamental to our pay-for-performance culture. At Polaris, employees are owners of the company through company contributions to our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and discounted employee stock purchases plan. Employees receive a generous matching contribution to 401(k), financial wellness education and consultation to plan for their financial future. In addition to competitive pay, Polaris provides a comprehensive suite of benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, wellness programs, paid time off, gym & personal training reimbursement, life insurance and disability offerings. Through the Polaris Foundation and our Polaris Gives paid volunteer time off, we support employees who actively volunteer their time, efforts, and passions to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities in which they live, play and work. Employees at Polaris drive our success and are rewarded for their commitment.
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
At Polaris, the need for diverse perspectives and experiences enables our vision of Best People, Best Team. We value our differences and align our passions to do great work. As a highly efficient growth company, we are driven to be agile and adaptable to support our customers. At Polaris we unite to create memorable adventures. Learn more at