CRMA - Med Tech! $3,000 Sign On

CRMA - Med Tech! $3,000 Sign On

Benchmark Senior Living | Yarmouth, MA, US

Posted a month ago

Apply Now


Bay Square at Yarmouth an Assisted Living and Memory Care Facilitybelieves in the power of the human connection to transform lives. Our associates are part of setting a new standard in senior living by connecting residents and families to what matters most to them. At Benchmark our associates are “called to care.” We hire for heart and train for skill-continually pursuing excellence and providing the best experiences, so our residents remain empowered and engaged..

Located in Yarmouth, ME

Must be fully vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated

Please note 25% of sign on bonus distributed in 30 days, remaining 75% distributed after 6 months. Also, pay range includes shift differentials and base pay will be based upon experience.

To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today! Benefits offered are dependent on employment status.

Benefits full time associates enjoy:

  • Medical, dental and vision
  • 401(k) and employer match
  • Life Insurance
  • Paid time off and health and wellness
  • Long term disability and many more!

Job Description:

What is our need: FT, PT, PD

1st Shift: 6am-2:30pm

2nd Shift: 2pm-10:30pm

3rd Shift: 10:00pm-6:30am

Differentials available!


  • Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that residents have an exceptional stay
  • Implementing residents personal care service plans, focusing on preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
  • Documenting observations of resident’s behavior, including complaints or physical symptoms
  • Assisting with their meals, transferring them using appropriate assistive devices, bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming

Other responsibilities as needed

-Understands the ethical and legal responsibilities inherent in the administration/assistance of medications.

-Has knowledge and understanding of importance of prompt reporting of unwanted effects, proper storage.

-Checks all med books and ensures that meds have been given, treatments completed, and all initials are complete as state regulations permit

-Checks Activity of Daily Living (ADL) books for signatures and completion of care

-Reviews and completes 72 hour log.

-Acts as lead in an emergency (e.g., elopement, fire, disaster, etc.)

-Follows Infection Control protocol

Job Requirements


  • Valid CNA license required
  • Prior experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living community is preferred
  • Demonstrates proficiency at reading and understanding a Resident Care Service Plan or assignment (e.g., ADLs and introductory visits)
  • Previous experience working with people with dementia is desired

Be More than an employee! Be part of something bigger!

Please note, we require all associates to be fully vaccinated/boosted against COVID-19, subject to exemptions based on medical or disability conditions.

Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities