Lead Risk Analytics Consultant - Business Card Loss ForecastingWells Fargo & Co. | IA, US
Posted a month ago
By using a Site or interacting with a Wells Fargo advertisement or page or account on a third party site, you consent to this Policy, including your consent to our use and disclosure of information about you in the manner described in this Policy.
Lead Risk Analytics Consultant - Business Card Loss Forecasting page is loaded
Lead Risk Analytics Consultant - Business Card Loss ForecastingApply locations TEMPE, AZ WEST DES MOINES, IA CHARLOTTE, NC WILMINGTON, DE DALLAS, TX time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id R-249901
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Risk Analytics Consultant in Risk as a part of the Risk Analytics Team. The Lead Risk Analytics Consultant will drive the loss forecasting, allowance (CECL), review/challenge, governance and controls and portfolio analytics for the Business Card portfolio. Candidate will support more complex processes and ad-hoc requests with Business teams to meet the timelines and heightened governance requirements related to stress testing. Candidate will also drive monthly production of the loss forecast by developing qualitative models and quantitative tools to analyze the credit performance of the portfolio, analyze and influence the design and output of the primary models (provided by the modeling group), and identify loss forecast drivers.
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives related to business analysis and modeling, including those that are cross functional, and act as key participant in data aggregation, monitoring, and reporting of stress testing and portfolio analysis for Risk Analytics.
- Collect and analyze data to identify credit risk trends (delinquency, roll rate and loss) and drive insights to further strengthen loss forecasting analytics; provide leadership with analytical insight with fact-based decision making.
- Serve as change agent, identify opportunities to enhance existing processes and create efficiencies within loss forecasting.
- Field requests, elicit requirements, acquire and transform data to information and skillfully deliver.
- Engage appropriate resources, internal or external to deliver a complete resolution, including analytics, implementation of tools and processes, communications and results tracking.
- Experience navigating a complex organization and effectively engaging key stakeholders across Risk, Finance, Business and Compliance and building effective relationships; partnering with teams to implement solutions; collaborate and consult with peers; lead projects and mentor more junior team members.
Required Qualifications, US:
- A BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, economics, operations research, mathematics, engineering.
- 5+ years of Risk Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 3+ years of experience manipulating and analyzing large complex datasets with a programming language such as SAS, SQL, R, Python.
- 3+ years of experience utilizing Excel, Word, PowerPoint or other similar software to analyze complex data and summarize results.
- Experience in building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership.
- Be highly organized and proactive. Should be able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment and deal with multiple priorities simultaneously. Be a self-starter and team player.
- Analytical mindset, ability to draw business solutions from pulling and analyzing data to provide accurate loss forecasts and help business manage the credit risk effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal, communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding and experience of process and methodologies used for business loss forecast and stress test loss forecast submissions.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Similar Jobs (6)
Lead Risk Analytics Consultant - Merchant Services, CB & CIB Credit teamlocations 5 Locations time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago
Lead Risk Analytics Consultant - Small Business Card Data Infrastructure, Unsecured Lendinglocations 6 Locations time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading financial services company that has approximately $1.9 trillion in assets, proudly serves one in three U.S. households and more than 10% of small businesses in the U.S., and is a leading middle market banking provider in the U.S. We provide a diversified set of banking, investment and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through our four reportable operating segments: Consumer Banking and Lending, Commercial Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Wealth & Investment Management. Wells Fargo ranked No. 41on Fortune’s 2022 rankings of America’s largest corporations. In the communities we serve, the company focuses its social impact on building a sustainable, inclusive future for all by supporting housing affordability, small business growth, financial health, and a low-carbon economy.
News, insights, and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
Additional information may be found at www.wellsfargo.com | Twitter: @WellsFargo