Sr Account Executive (Charlotte)Prosyntix | SC, US
Posted 23 days ago
Negotiable 811 Direct Hire Apply Now Prosyntix is currently recruiting for Sr. Account Executive for a client. This role is a full-time direct hire position and will be responsible for a region consisting of selling Network in Charlotte, NC.
- The successful individual will be an experienced sales representative with experience selling IT solutions into the enterprise and commercial environments with a focus on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and/or data center solutions.
- Responsible for leading and driving sales engagements into assigned accounts to help assist customer challenges in their IT environments.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding quota by crafting and implementing strategic and tactical sales plans targeting deployments of our client's technology partners.
-Responsible for submitting deal registrations, hunting new accounts using partner network, keeping track and targeting renewal opportunities
- This is a great opportunity for a self-starter and closer to win new business for our client.
· Prospect and sell into assigned accounts
· Be the primary sales driver
· Managing a sales pipeline to deliver quarterly/annual quota
· Strong discipline around managing sales stages and CRM hygiene
· Deliver accurate sales projections
· Create and execute a robust sales strategy to penetrate new accounts and expand into existing accounts
· Build a fundamental understanding of IT solutions, tools, and architectures
· Stay updated on industry news and trends, and how they affect our partner’s products and services
· Communicate value propositions to clients and partners that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
· Generate velocity to deliver a predictable book of business and drive pipeline creation utilizing our partner ecosystem
· Develop and deploy marketing activities and plans to end users through our partners
· Engage a programmatic approach to demand, to generate, develop, and expand your territory
· Work collaboratively with all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota: Pre-Sales Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Post-Sales Engineering, and others
· Self-motivated, driven, and committed to success
· Proven track record of success in achieving sales quotas
· Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
· Superb organizational skills
· Highly competitive, ramp quickly, extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding goals
· Competence in managing end-to-end sales process
· Aptitude for technology - on-prem and cloud-based
· Experience working in a growth and DIY environment
· Experience working with OEM partners and understanding of a reseller/VAR go to market
Successful candidates will need to be able to pass a federal background check.