VPI Project Manager - St. Louis, MO Full Time | St Louis - St Louis, MO, 63102chevron_rightGp Radar | MO, US
Posted 25 days ago
Job Location: St Louis - St Louis, MO
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School Diploma / GED
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Construction
Our VPI Project Managers are more than technicians. Its their commitment to being leaders in the industry and serving customers from beginning to end which sets them apart from the competition.
Your primary focus will be using video pipe inspection (CCTV) to perform sewer examination services using industry-leading video cameras to help our clients prevent problems by inspecting underground water, sewer lines and lateral pipelines. Youll experience a career where there is no typical day in the field, every job site is different.
A successful candidate to join our team is someone who:
- thrives in new situations and looks forward to different work experiences
- loves being independent and excels at managing your time effectively
- brings excellence in customer service each day to increase our customer base and demonstrate our commitment to quality and safety
- professional, prepared, and proficient in every interaction (written and verbal)
- self-motivated to go above and beyond to enhance customer needs at every interaction
- maintains continuous curiosity about the latest industry trends and technology
- has a compass of strong values that drive your strong work ethic that include Integrity, Mutual Respect, Growth Mindedness, Teamwork and Safety
- Previous CCTV / VPI experience is preferred. If not, you must have the drive and ability to learn how to use CCTV / VPI and other equipment to complete projects
- NASSCO certification preferred, but not required - successful completion upon hire is expected
- Must be physically capable of carrying up to 60 pounds
- Work / walk on concrete and/or walk for long periods of time
- Are comfortable working on small to large construction sites
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights/weekends as needed
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Valid drivers license and a safe driving record
- Must live within or willing to move within 30 - 50 miles of posted city
Why you will love working at GPRS?
Each Project Manager receives a company vehicle, equipment, laptop, and cell phone.
We offer full medical, dental, and vision insurance with day-one coverage, 401k with company matching, Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability at no cost to our employees, paid holidays, paid time off, Project Manager promotion tracks, leadership development training programs and additional benefits to support our strong commitment to the development of each team member.
VPI Project Managers receive a base salary + monthly bonus after initial paid training is complete.
GPRS is an Equal Opportunity employer.