Sales Account ExecutiveAdobe | FL, US
Posted 24 days ago
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Mid-Market Inside Sales Account Executive (Digital Media) focuses on selling, growing, and renewing customer in Adobe’s Document Cloud business organization which boasts outstanding software solutions within a named book of business. Account Executives complete sales through multichannel and outbound activities and across multiple purchasing vehicles including reseller channels and enterprise license programs. This includes deal development, qualification, articulating value proposition to mid-level and top executives, establishing, and gaining agreement around pricing, and closing the deal. This is a fast-growing and multifaceted market with exceptional sales potential.
What you'll do:
- Drive consistent pipeline generation via outbound activity via customer outreach and contract follow up.
- Deal qualification & contract negotiation passionate about solution selling and adding customer value Articulate the Document Cloud solutions and benefits to director-level and above decision-makers.
- Help customers migrate to Enterprise version of software from older licensing programs.
- Grow the customer’s use of Adobe’s products and annual spend with Adobe.
- Accurately forecast and lead pipeline on a monthly and quarterly basis and keep accurate reporting in a CRM tool.
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of successful sales experience, preferably in B2B software.
- Consistent achievement of quota!
- Demonstrated application of Value Skills Selling at all levels of customer engagement.
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Prior experience with MS Office Suite as well as CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Professional Attributes:
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with Adobe’s partner ecosystem.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with current and prospective clients.
- Comfortable engaging with C-level contacts within all named accounts.
- Innovative: thinking creatively to seek problems and address business needs.
- Organized: ability to run and prioritize high volume/ fast-paced workload.
- Tenacity: displaying strength and resilience in the face of challenges.
Adobe believes in hiring the very best and that’s why our dynamic working environment has received awards throughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, builds an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success. When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we build and the customers we support.
You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire hardworking individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All!
Learn more about our vision here .
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blogOur compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this positionis $119,400 -- $242,300 annually. Paywithin this range varies by work locationand may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills,and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Adobe aims to make adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact email@example.com .