Big Data - Application ArchitectFiserv | Berkeley Heights, NJ, 07922, US
Salary Range:$103,000 – $125,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
Data Commerce is a new business unit setup to unlock the value of Fiserv’s differentiated data, build credit, marketing and fraud products to serve our clients and customers better. The lack of latency, real time big data offer unlimited opportunity to bring together disparate data, format, cleanse, standardize, link and repose for real time and offline use cases. Data Factory is an engineering approach to data and analytics to ingest data, build features and models leveraging real time stream processing and batch computing. Access to multi petabyte historical data opens innovative architectural approach to repose in a journal and collect data exhaust via API while serving customers. Fraud platform built on top of Data Factory will provide a comprehensive 360 view of the Fraud profile of a consumer or a merchant to prevent and predict fraud more reliably.We are looking for multiple Architect positions within Data Commerce organization to support Data Factory and Fraud platforms.
What does a successful Architect do at Fiserv?You will be responsible to architect, design and develop initiatives for all products within D&A organization. You will collaborate with dev managers and application development professionals and help to build products across risk, marketing, verification, data insights and fraud verticals. These products are built over data factory, a petabyte scale big data lake with purposing logic built leveraging micro services and high throughput architecture. You will partner with product managers across product lines to build and support a scalable and customer first delivery organization.
What you will do:
- Be the Leader in application architecture and design areas, and a good team player.
- Design, architect and build products across credit risk, marketing, verification, fraud and data insight products leveraging either big data and or saas and micro services architecture
- Be the thought leader in building applications leveraging lake house architecture to serve real time and batch products and or build an API based workflow orchestration architecture
- Design products leveraging Spark, Kafka, NoSQL, Springboot, Docker, Kubernetes architecture with solid foundation in Java, Bigdata and MPP architectures
- Expert in cloud architecture across compute, network and storage to deliver high quality products
- Expert in leading a team and have knowledge of the evolution of architectures from 3-tier to Data warehousing to big data low latency and high throughput distributed architectures
- Articulate and influence appropriate architecture with the dev managers and team members
- Lead multiple product initiatives in parallel by considering inter-dependency, interlock between teams and applications and removing roadblocks.
- Keep track of new products and technologies in the industry and compare technologies, frameworks and tools and provide recommendations for technical roadmap.
- Design with security in mind (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewalls, multi-protocol gateways
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, or training or work experience.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of progressive software development to tech lead to architecture experience
- 3 to 5 years of application architecture experience with direct accountability to architect and design data applications
- Ability to write POC/POT code with a strong foundational development experience in Java and either Spark, or NoSQL, or Springboot or Kafka and micro services.
- Expertise in RDBMS, GIT, JIRA, Maven, Test Engineering, Confluence and on Agile methodology
- Solid understanding of big data, micro services, API, Relational, Data warehousing and MPP, Document DB, AVRO, Parquet and other architectures.
- Ability to work with application developers, mentor and produce high quality engineering output across multiple product lines in an agile manner.
- Well versed in SDLC, DevOps, and continuous delivery/continuous deployment within a large-scale organization desired.
- Expertise in implementing complex full stack solutions including big data marts or micro-services in large Enterprise organizations.
- Experience in implementing high volume transactions processing applications.
Hands on experience leveraging object-oriented design pattern
- Experience in building and deploying applications in Cloud, preferably in Azure
- Expertise in Fintech – Banking or Payment or Fraud as an SME
- Experience in working and presenting with product and other engineering stakeholders
- Experience in working with business leaders on the implications of architectural decisions
- Experience in building fraud detection software
- Experience in enabling data access working with multiple internal and external data sources
- Experience in multi-cloud data strategies, devops and SRE disciplines
- Experience on Pivotal cloud foundry.
- We are #FISVProud of our commitment to wellness, preventive services, fitness, and work-life balance.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with paid holidays and our generous time off policies including Unlimited Rest and Relaxation.
- Protect and maintain your well-being with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
- Plan for your future with the Fiserv 401(k) Savings Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Make health a priority with a range of activities, seminars, and learning resources through our Fuel Your Life program.
- Join Employee Resource Groups that promote our diverse and inclusive culture where associates can build their network and share perspectives..
- Relocation assistance may be provided to relocate to Berkeley Heights, NJ to join our new
- State- of- the -Art Innovation Tech Center