Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room (OR) Full Time PermanentBlue Royal Healthcare | Gunnison, CO, 81230, US
Salary Range:$57,000 – $93,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
Operating Room RN needed for a full time, permanent position in Gunnison with competitive pay and excellent benefits!
Located thirty minutes south of Crested Butte in the heart of the Rockies, Gunnison is like a home on the range surrounded by ski areas, a national recreation area, national park, lakes, rivers and mesas and high-mountain sage. It's a great base camp for exploring a treasure trove of natural and manmade attractions.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: Gunnison, CO
SPECIALTY: Operating Room (OR)
SHIFT: Days, 3 10s + call
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 1 year experience required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred through American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
To learn more about this position or about any of our other openings across the country, please contact Aaron Wolf at 754-222-1914 or aaron.wolf@blueroyalhealthcarecom.