Family Nurse PractitionerFast Pace Health | Princeton, IN, 47670, US
Posted 20 days ago
Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Family Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the patient’s needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
Fast Pace Health is a growing company! You will have the support and mentoring you need to become the best Family Nurse Practitioner you can be! We will help you grow your clinical competencies, and can offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to surpass our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the best care possible in a positive environment.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as holiday pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to name a few.
As a Fast Pace Health employee you will have the opportunity to participate in community events and outreach programs. This includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades, book drives, festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We dress up for holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. At Fast Pace, our community is our family, and we are a family first community.
Below, we have provided a high level view of what the role entails, with the complete job description discussed in detail during our interviewing process.
- Lead clinic staff, in behaviors, actions and attitude (e.g. X-Ray Technologists, Nurses, and Front Office Specialists) in delivering excellent patient care. Provide guidance as necessary to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction.
- Ensure accurate completion of patient charts in a timely matter and forwarding charts as appropriate on a daily basis. As well as build and maintain confidence and credibility with all employees.
- Implement clinical protocols as outlined CMO and Supervising Physicians.
- Maintain behavior that is compliant with Federal and State regulations, guidelines, and requirements including working knowledge of all health information management issues such as HIPAA.
- Order, perform, or interpret the results of diagnostic tests, as well as responsibly prescribe medications and educate patients on continued treatment and care of acute and chronic conditions.
- Perform therapeutic procedures, including but not limited to I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- Analyze and interpret patients' histories, symptoms, physical findings, and diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses.
- Ensure accurate completion of patient charts in a timely matter and forwarding charts as appropriate on a daily basis.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company, of teamwork, communication, empowerment, quality of care, and friendliness.
- Ability to be knowledgeable and comply with Company standards of operations.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- The ability to consult with patients through virtual communication channels.
- Proven experience working as a Telehealth Clinician.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and autonomous environment.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a provider in a relevant practice, such as Urgent Care or Occupational Medical Facility, ER or Trauma Unit, Family Medical Practice is strongly preferred.
Masters Degree in Nursing
Family Nurse Practitioner License
Fast Pace Health is committed to the principle of equal employment and creating an inclusive environment for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, parental status, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct.
Please refer to the links below for information regarding your rights under certain federal laws:
Mississippi Residents Only:
In Mississippi, Fast Pace requires pre-employment/drug/alcohol testing as a condition of employment. The law requires that Fast Pace notify applicants, in writing, upon application and prior to the collection of the specimen for drug and alcohol test, that they may be tested for “the presence of drugs [or alcohol] in their metabolites.” Miss. Code. Ann. § 71-7-3(5).