Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - General SurgeryHartford HealthCare | Windham, CT, 06226, US
Posted 20 days ago
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Monday -Friday
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the largest medical practices in New England with multiple locations throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. We consist of a team of professionals ranging from Medical Assistants to Physician Assistants and everything in between. Our physician led medical group enjoys an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, offering primary care, urgent care and more than 30 different specialties.
Within the context of the Nursing Professional Practice Framework, the LPN provides quality and cost-effective direct care for patients/families within a unit, service or other primary area of practice.
- Collaborates with members of health care team to assist patients in achieving established outcomes of care
- Participates in direct patient care in order to meet individual and family health goals by: obtaining, documenting and reporting patient data related to established plan of care
- Performs therapeutic measures, under the direction of an RN or MD, to assist in achieving established patient care outcomes
- Current Connecticut Licensed Practical Nurse license required. Medical/Surgical office experience preferred.
- Specialization and/or specific work experience may be required
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.