Account ExecutiveManpowerGroup Global, Inc. | NV, US
Posted a month ago
We are hiring for an Account Executive for one of our premier clients in the Reno area. This is a full-time, direct hire position with strong comp plus uncapped commissions.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
As an Account Executive in commercial workspace design, responsibilities included building rapport with existing and new clients alike, initiating the sales process, analyzing scope of projects to determine cost vs. budget, and negotiating contracts to maximize gross profit. Operate as the lead point of contact, meet with existing or prospective clients, understand and help organize their plan/vision, create a design proposal and present those ideas utilizing 3D renderings via the in-house design team. Deliver prompt and successful solutions according to client needs and objectives. Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Develop relationships with A&D firms, real estate professionals, and end users to position our commercial office products and services.
- Handle projects from inception/initial drawings through final specification and close of business.
- Learn how to specify/quote our products through our software and design requests.
- Ensure that all customer needs and request are being met in a timely manner.
- May have special assignments that transcend current account responsibility and include working with existing sales staff.
- Follow up on all leads given by management.
- Effective time management to meet all necessary sales activities
- Proper follow up on all orders to meet customer expectations for delivery and installation
- Generate additional sales by using specific marketing actions and additional services such as fabric protection and reconfiguration
- Build and maintain strong product knowledge to increase sales effectiveness
- Customer voice mail and e-mail messages must be returned the same business day
- Adhere to all company policies as outlined in employee handbook
- Maintain profitability on all sales transactions
"Communication, instructions, expectations and follow-through were exceptional, throughout the hiring, interviewing and onboarding process. Thank you, Experis!"