AZ Company Driver & Owner Operator - Cross Border – FTL & Climate DivisionsChallenger Motor Freight Inc | Brock, ON, L0C, CA
Posted 25 days ago
We are looking for Company Drivers and Owner Operators for this position.
This opportunity can be based in Cambridge, Mississauga, London or Windsor.
This division services all lower 48 states, Western Canada and Ontario and Quebec. We will mainly run a 300 – 500-mile radius from the terminal. Primary lanes of travel are states east of the Mississippi river, including East Coast States, mainly NJ, PA, VA, and some mid-west. There is no forced New York City (Boroughs) dispatch.
Our expectation is to have a minimum of 5 full days of 24-hour availability or more. You will run according to your available hours and within legal requirements, which could mean running over the weekend. This Division runs reefers as well as Dry Vans.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- One year of verifiable commercial vehicle driving experience *
- Clean driving record
- Maximum three demerit points (preferred)
- Zero convictions or out-of-service events on CVOR abstract (preferred)
- Criminal record search (no offences under Criminal Code of Canada)
- Valid Class AZ or Class 1 driver’s licence
- Must be Cross border capable
- Professional attitude and desire to be part of an award-winning team
- Some runs will require a FAST card
- Average 10,000 miles per month
- Premium for O/Os with 2 or more units
- Competitive rate per mile
- Paid biweekly via direct deposit
- Discounts on Parts and Tires
- Access to our shops at discounted rates
- Option to join Group Benefits
- No paint code
- Open door policy
- Safety Incentives
- Paid Fuel Surcharge + Fuel discounts