Software Engineer for Rolling StockSEGULA TECHNOLOGIES | Albissola Marina, Provincia di Savona, IT
Posted a month ago
SEGULA Technologies Italy is an engineering consulting company that deals with the design, development and production of the product.
SEGULA Technologies collaborates with its customers developing ambitious projects both in House and in Time & Material within different business sectors, such as: Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Rail, Industrial Automation, Biomedical, Energy and Oil & Gas. Provides the best of international engineering, locally.
Why choose SEGULA Technologies? To become part of a constantly growing reality and with a projection towards the future! In SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on different projects, within a company that is at the center of innovation and that has an internal staff of over 10.000 employees.
What are you waiting for? Join us. SEGULA Technologies gives space to your talent!Job Description
The resource will be part of a technical team involved in: software development, test execution and documentation for complex control systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define software architecture and follow software development and management processes;
- Develop, support test and troubleshooting of software related to automation and embedded systems;
- Interface with system engineering department and project engineer;
- Develop and maintain documentation and evidence for industry compliance;
- Develop test cases and associated documentation to demonstrate compliance to the agreed system requirements;
- Ensure deliverables on-time, within scope and within time budget;
- Enable standardization and increase the carry over with previous project;s;
- Develop and tutor junior resources.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent culture;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, in automation e/o embedded systems development;
- Experience in Firmware development in high level language (C, C++, C#);
- Experience with RTOS and bare metal;
- Ability to ead and understand already existing code;
- Knowledge of network topologies, protocols and interfaces for Serial, CAN and other communication channels;
- Hands-on experience in design & development of model based control systems using application tools like Control Build, Matlab/Simulink, or similar tools;
- Knowledge of IEC 61131 software tools is a plus;
- Knowledge of rolling stock systems is a plus;
- Fluent in English.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Engineering