Project Supplier Quality EngineerBaker Hughes | Firenze, Provincia di Firenze, IT
Posted a month ago
Are you passionate about delivering quality through meeting standards and procedures?
Would leading the Supplier Quality Process for an innovative energy technology company excite you?
Join our Global Supply Chain Team
The team has the goal to continuously improve the supplier’s quality level and to manage any technical/quality aspect related to suppliers.
Partner with the best
As a Project Supplier Quality Engineer – Project & Platform Management you with take the ownership of a project, in regard of supplier’s quality performances during the execution of their purchase orders, in strict synergy with the Supplier Quality team and the project execution team. In this role, you will follow an individual working plan, meet project related objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
As a Project Supplier Quality Engineer – Project & Platform Management, you will be responsible for:
- Project managing the execution of all Supplier Quality activities contractually due by suppliers for assigned projects, such as (but not limited to): supplier’s project risk identification and mitigation, supplier quality certifications, supplier inspection coordination and management, supplier non-conformance management resolution.
- Supporting innovative processes like Hydrogen application as gas turbine fuel, Carbon Capture or Carbon Reduction and complex turn-key projects.
- Managing effective communication between the project execution team (e.g., Buyer, Fulfillment, Project Manager, Project Quality Manager, Project Engineer, etc.) and suppliers, to ensure quality and on-time delivery execution.
- Managing Technical expediting on suppliers for the resolution of supplier’s punch lists, related to project’s quality inspection activities.
- Supervising supplier deviation request resolution.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Own strong project management skill and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Own a significant experience in one or more of the following industrial areas: rotating equipment (electrical or non-electrical), fabricated equipment, engineered systems.
- Have a data driven mindset.
It will be a matter of preference:
- A BSc Degree (Chemical or Engineering), or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of oil & gas products and processes.
- Experience with QA/QC tools and techniques.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Resilience and ability to work under stress.
- Results driven and self-directed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency both in Italian and English.
- Maturated experience in Baker Hughes IET processes.
Works in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Remote working from home or another work location (up to 5 days a week).
- Starting early/finishing early.
- Starting late/finishing late.
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!Summary
- Location: IT-FI-FLORENCE-VIA FELICE MATTEUCCI 2
- Type: Full time