Talent Community - Commercial Contracting ManagerBoston Scientific Corporation | Lanza, Milano, IT
Posted 25 days ago
Do you fancy an opportunity to join our “Commercial Contracting Manager” Talent Community at Boston Scientific? Then Read on!
Please note – this is only an opportunity to join our Talent Community, it is not linked to a specific vacancy.
- Devise and implement successful sales and pricing strategies and build relationships with influential clinical, administrative and economic decision-makers within targeted groups.
- Facilitation of contract negotiations involving all company products
- Create a completed “bundle” of products and value-add services
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, discount rates, and develops sales strategies to accommodate the goals of the company
- Monitor reimbursement trends in the country, developing and executing the approach to include and maintain BSC products in the reimbursement system.
- Propose new ways of doing business to drive growth through market share or/and sales development
- Help define negotiation parameters for tough economically constrained customer situations
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and the competition continually seeking information from, suppliers, HMO and others to challenge, modify and prioritize cluster and country strategy
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and their impact on country sales activities
- Be the link and contact to the HS&P (Halthcare Soultions & Partnership) team
- Contracts follow up
- May lead a team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements)
- Financial or commercial bakground;
- Advanced level of Italian and English;
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Finance or Sales management roles;
- Influence and decision making skills within a matrix organization;
- A great team-player with a strategic mindset, balancing short and middle-term strategies;
- Based in Milan.
Would you like to find out more? Apply now to our Talent Community today and we will come back to you in a timely manner!
We would like to thank you for your application to the Talent Community at this time.
We, Boston Scientific, are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not and will not make any personnel decisions (like recruiting, hiring, job assignments, and promotions) based on a person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.