Technical Manager - Solar & BESSLEAP29 | Provincia di Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, IT
Posted a month ago
Technical Manager Solar & BESS
Leap29 have a fantastic opportunity which is available, on behalf of a large European company, who oversee the construction of large utility scale solar and battery storage sites. The position which we are recruiting for is Technical Manager.
- Liaise with the engineering department or engineering contractors during the design phase to ensure that local regulations are being met
- Liaise with local agencies, DNOs, etc to clarify processes and local requirements
- Provide clarifications and flag critical technical points to the local site teams prior to the start of construction
- Ensure that construction drawings are implemented on field
- Support the Project Management and Construction teams in regards to the technical details of the projects
- Participate in the projects’ commissioning process by defining proper commissioning steps and ensuring that sites have reached commission stage
- Participate in meetings to provide technical support to the project management team
- Being the point of contact for local investors’ technical teams and work with the engineering department to resolve technical issues in the best interest of the company
- Assist local project management teams in the tender preparation on clarifying technical scope and reviewing technical part of the tender
- Assist project management team to define the technical scope of subcontractors after liaising with engineering department
- The local technical manager will be based at the local office
- Will need to travel frequently to the construction sites and will report directly to the Senior Project Manager or General Manager.
- He will need to be Senior Electrical Engineer with at least 5 years’ construction experience and preferably in the PV – Solar and Batteries – Storage sector. Experience in Batteries – Storage projects will be considered as additional benefit.
If you are interested in these positions, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.