Process EngineerKoch Glitsch | Italia, IT, IT
Posted a month ago
Koch-Glitsch is a global leader in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art mass transfer and mist elimination products for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical, and specialty industries.
Koch-Glitsch is seeking a Process Engineer for EMEAI area. The candidate could be located at Koch-Glitsch in Aprilia (LT, Italy) office, Vimercate (MB, Italy) office or other Koch-Glitsch / KES location in Europe with possibility of remote work.
As part of the Proposal Group, the Process Engineer will be responsible to work directly on quotations involving key separation applications and products, preparing the most appropriate and optimal technical and commercial solution to meet customer specifications; the activity will be done under the supervision of the Proposal Manager and in collaboration with the Sales Area Managers. Proposal work is requiring several steps: process evaluation and product selection, cost estimation, mechanical evaluation, quote wording writing, quote submittal, all next necessary revisions, technical and commercial clarifications until order placement.
- Review of Customer MR and Specifications
- Process selection and pre-design of equipment
- Cost estimation
- Proposal wording writing
- Technical Clarifications stages including final negotiation and, if required, relevant meeting with customers
- Revisions / updates of quote
- University degree in a related field (preferably chemical or mechanical engineering).
- Previous experience working with Phase Separation Technology equipment.
- Full professional proficiency in English, Italian is good to have.
- Organization skills and ability for multitasking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Maturity, pragmatism, self-sufficiency, and high team spirit are essential qualities to succeed in this fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Prepared to regularly travel within EMEAI (approx. 10%).
- Customer focus and ability to build relationships with customers.
- Experience in similar roles with EPCs or other companies.
- Capabilities on cost definition development.
- Experience in Oil&Gas, Pharmaceutical, etc., fields.
- Process simulation capabilities (e.g. with ASPEN HYSYS or SimSci Pro-II).
#LI-LU2JOB DETAILS Location
Vimercate, Monza e BrianzaCompany