Sales Account ExecutiveGlickon | Milano, Provincia di Milano, IT
Posted a month ago
Glickon is the operating system for HR and the business, that allows people to own their work experience and companies to drive greater value to customers and shareholders.
We are growing so fast, thanks to a Series A investment round, with €3 million already subscribed by Synergo Capital SGR’s Sinergia Venture Fund as lead investor in the deal.
The Account Executive role It's not about signing contracts only, but working as an Account Executive means so much more to us.
It means becoming ambassadors of a mission in person: build a world in which the vast majority of people wake up every day inspired, make a difference at work and end the day looking forward to the next. For this reason, it means above all to believe.
Here you WILL find a place where:
- The most important thing is the employee experience of each person
- Every action you take has a real impact and can make a difference
- There are the conditions to be the best version of yourself
You will NOT find a place where:
- It takes months or years to make things happen
- Individuals matter more than the team
- Bureaucracy, bureaucracy, bureaucracy
Here’s your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- You’ll report directly to the Head of Sales while in charge of selling our solutions that help companies engage, measure, and improve their candidates and employees experience so they can build and manage amazing teams and collect progress, through data and analytics.
- Close deals from beginning to end. Lead the full sales cycles from sourcing, cold calls, and emails, all the way to closing deals (you’ll be able to tap into a solid customer base).
- Navigate complex enterprise organizations to move the ball forward to ultimate deal closure.
- Collaborate with Head of Product to help drive product strategy and sales strategy.
What you’ll need:
We are looking for high result-oriented candidates who appreciate challenging tasks, clear objectives and are strongly oriented to both high technologies and human relationships.
- Relentless: you will not be denied – if it takes 20 attempts to get the right people, you plan out 40 to make sure it happens.
- A true seller: you are insanely great in what you do (and your past success shows it). You know your trade and you want to push its boundaries.
- Ability to speak with CEOs, HR Directors at early stage and growth businesses and ask intelligent questions
- Tech savviness: deeply understand cloud-based selling technologies.
- Work ethic: you are authentic, transparent and non-political. You seek criticism and you have the courage to change your mind and course correct.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in business development or consultative roles is a plus.
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, stock options.
- All the latest tech you need and free fruit (and coffee!) at work.
- You operate without lots of bureaucracy.
- Skip the commute and work also from home.
Does this resonate with you?
If so, apply now. We can make an offer very quickly if you’re a good fit.