Responsabile MagazzinoBiesse | Italia, IT, IT
Posted 20 days ago
Dal 1991 HSD SpA Mechatronics progetta e produce componenti tecnologicamente avanzati ad alta precisione per lavorazioni di fresatura, foratura e taglio su un’ampia gamma di materiali: legno, alluminio, plastica, marmo, vetro e metallo.<span 9pt=""> Focus internazionale con la presenza di 4 Filiali di proprietà nei principali mercati al fine di assicurare al cliente un sostegno immediato e qualificato.Job Description
The Logistic Manager is part of the Supply Chain function, and reports to the Procurement & Logistic Inbound/Outbound Manager.
At mid-level of experience, the Logistic Manager is responsible for planning, managing and continuously improving the logistics operations in agreement with the Procurement & Logistic Inbound/Outbound Manager (activities of receiving, storing and replenishing materials towards manufacturing), liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers and ensuring the best level of service and the optimization of spaces and people.
- Create and implement best practice logistics principles and processes across the organization to improve operational and financial performances;
- Coordinate the procurement and transport of all raw materials, semi-finished products, and packaging materials according to the company production plan (inbound);
- Coordinate the availability of materials in the quantities and methods required by the production plan (picking activities)
- Guarantee plan of expedition (material specifications, conservation and stockability) and delivery requirements (safety, quality to the customer, respect for the costs, service level) improving the end-to-end logistics flux (outbound)
- Ensure goods handling, integrity of the materials in the warehouse, monitoring the deterioration events, and coherence between theoretical data and physical stock in inventory management.
- Elaborate reports and analyze on performance and materials’ costs;
- Provide support in materials management and contacts with suppliers;
- Collaborate with the Industrial Engineering and Quality to ensure preventive maintenance and all defined improvement actions for inventory management;
- Lead and empower a high-performing and collaborative and oversee staffing, scheduling and training for warehouse;
- Constantly monitor material stocks and warehouse rotations.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Electronic Engineering or Management or related fields or Diploma with relevant work experience
- +5 years’ experience in a logistics management role in a multinational/international Company
- Significant experience in industrial machinery or component industry production environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the regulations governing international transport and warehouses
- Proficient in Inventory management and stock theory
- Office package and ERP (Oracle preferred)
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills
ITA - PESARO