B2C Marketing ManagerMartyn Bassett Associates | Toronto, ON, CA
Posted 23 days ago
Our client is a Canadian success story: founded in 1991, privately held and profitable. Their suite of solutions ensure that someone, whether an Adventurer or a remote worker, has access to satellite based communication, ensuring their safety while being "off the grid".Mission
Our client is looking for a B2C Marketing Manager with a deep understanding of buyer behaviour, marketing segmentation and integrated marketing to join their team.
In this position, you will play a critical role in the driving the organization's growth. You will help them achieve this by leading the formulation and execution of their marketing plan to drive consumer adoption.
If you have a deep focus on demand generation programs, coupled with a complete understanding of industry leading marketing KPIs, you would be a strong contender for this position.Experience & Expertise
- 5 years of consumer marketing experience.
- You have led integrated strategy for marketing campaigns, creating scalable, data-driven, multi-channel demand generation programs (on and offline) for prospective clients.
- You have success using integrated marketing approaches to attract, convert and retain subscribers.
- You have managed affiliate, affinity, influencer, referral and media programs.
- You are able to jump seamlessly between strategy and hands-on execution.
- You have created marketing briefs, competitive analyses, campaign recap decks and reports.
- You have had prior success planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- You have a solid understanding of e-commerce, SEO, SEM, social, CRM, Segmentation, email and content marketing tactics.
- You have experience conducting consumer research to inform decision-making.
- You have prior experience creating and managing budgets.
If this sounds like you there may be a fit:
- You are a data-driven person.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication.
- You are fluent in French.
- You have experience in marketing for an outdoor brand or subscription-based telecom products.
- You are familiar using Tableau reporting, MailChimp and Adobe Creative Cloud.