LINGA Inside Sales ExecutiveLinga rOS | Toronto, ON, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Sells the LINGARestaurant Operating System and associated services directly to restaurant andhospitality accounts identified from marketing leads.
The LINGA Inside Sales Executiverole is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills to make an impact onour growth. Plus, you’ll be selling restaurant owners what they want: a way tostreamline the Customer ordering and paying experience, and to manage allaspects of their restaurant.
You’ll beon the front lines of building LINGA’s national restaurant Customer network.You’ll research inbound leads and consult with restaurants, contact thedecision makers, and show them how LINGA can benefit their business. You’llneed to be resourceful, persuasive, determined, competitive, and have theability to easily connect with people from all walks of life.
Do you wantto be the best? Do you think you have what it takes to join our top performingSales Executives and want to be recognized for your work? We only hire toptalent, and we’re excited to learn more about your goals and achievements.
· Mineinbound leads and consult with restaurant owners on the benefits of using theLINGA Restaurant Operating System.
· Identifyneeds and goals of the restaurant and demonstrate how LINGA can help grow theirbusiness by making it more efficient and streamlining their Customer experience
· Exceedhigh-volume sales goals while working within a team environment
· Bea market expert and overall team player: gather restaurant feedback, monitorcompetitor activity, marketing opportunities, and provide recommendations forimprovement to management
· Dynamicpersonality with a positive attitude and desire to be great
· Thrivein a competitive team environment. You want to be the best
· Coach-ability.Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills
· Abilityto think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals
· Persuasivewith demonstrated history of success
· Fluencyin English is required; bilingual skills in Spanish a plus
· Restaurantindustry or hospitality experience is great
· Bachelor’sDegree or equivalent years of experience