Warranty CoordinatorConcert Properties Ltd. | Ottawa, ON, H2B, CA
Posted a month ago
At Claridge Homes, we are dedicated to quality andcraftsmanship without compromise. Established in 1986 and located inOttawa, ON, we pride ourselves on providing a healthy, diverse, and balancedwork environment.Working with a team of over 250 full-time employees, topcontractors and professionals, we have grown to become Ottawa’s largest landdeveloper with residential communities, condos, retirement communities & theAndaz hotel in our portfolio!
Our team is an invaluable part of our business, and we showit every day. We promote inclusion, balance and diversity and encourage thedevelopment of the skills and abilities of our employees supporting them in allareas of their personal and professional development.
Join our innovative, passionate and dedicated team of highlyregarded professionals and help us build the future of Ottawa together.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build relationships with customers as their first point of contact with warranty and service inquiries
- Schedule, update and ensure completion of service calls
- Coordinate with trades, building relationships and schedule work as needed
- Manage high amount of calls and emails
- Listen to concerns of homeowner and solution find within appropriate time limits.
- Follow up on concerns to ensure they have been resolved.
- Keep records of customer interactions, processing accounts and file documents
- Completes reports, and conducts analysis on recurrent service issues
- Works with internal Service Team to create efficiencies
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills, ability to adapt to different personality types
- Enthusiastic when speaking with customers
- High degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to preserve relationships while having difficult conversations
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to effectively problem solve
- Some post-secondary in construction, business or other related field
- 2-3 years in a customer facing role
- 2-3 years of knowledge of Tarion Home Warranty process would be an asset
- 2-4 Industry related experience or education is an asset
- 2-5 Strong ability to multitask, be proactive and detail oriented
- Customer relations experience: 3 years
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.